NEW Facebook Shops are coming to Pages!
It is a new feature and may not be available on your page at this time.
You will no longer need a 3rd party eCommerce plugin to sell products directly from your Facebook Page. Simply configure the Shops app on your page and start uploading your products.
Payments are made using Stripe, cash on delivery or bank transfer. Listing your products on Facebook is FREE!.
The Shop tab will be mobile friendly and you can list as many items as you want 🙂
Adding a shop section to your Page gives you the ability to sell products to your customers right from your Page. It appears next to the other sections on your Page like Timeline or About.
With a shop section on your Page, you can:
- Upload products and product information. There’s no need to have a preexisting product catalog uploaded anywhere beforehand, and no cap on how many products you can upload. See guidelines here.
Sell directly from your Page. Once your products are uploaded, your customers can browse and message your Page to learn more and buy from you.
Run a Facebook ad to promote one of your products. Click Boost right on the product listing to show your product to more of the people you care about reaching.
- Get insights. See how many views and message sends you’ve received for each product.
To add a shop section to your Facebook Page:
- On your Page, click the Add a Section link.
- Click Add Shop Section.
- If, after reading them, you agree to our Merchant Terms and Policies, check the I Agree to the Merchant Terms and Policies box and click Continue. Note: You may be prompted to re-enter your Facebook password for security purposes here.
- Add products to your shop by uploading images and text description.
Note: Your shop will only be visible to your customers after you’ve added at least on product and your product has been reviewed and approved.
At this time, you can’t sell things like services or digital goods, only physical products.
More details to come….but we see big potential here!